A pin to signify your Six Sigma training achievement.
- Round to indicate the nature of the continuous improvement process.
- DMAIC on the outside reinforces the steps of the Six Sigma process.
- The circle Defines the pin and the Six Sigma process.
- The Measurement scale reinforces the importance of collecting data.
- The bell curve in the center shows the Analysis of data.
- The red bar indicates Improvement by reduction in variation.
- The Sigmas represent the Control process reducing variation.
- The belt and green and black colors indicate the Six Sigma levels.
- High quality Cloisonné jewelry in gold finish with clutch back.
- About 1" in diameter.
- Attractive suede pouch for storage.